lusciouspandora: (inked)
[personal profile] lusciouspandora
I suppose a new journal warrants a new post. 

Everything in my profile has been copypasta'd from my Livejournal.  Give you a quick guess at what my username is there.  >_<  I swear I have the franchise on this username.  Only place I don't have it is AIM.  Guess someone else got there first.

Aaaanyways.

I'd explain myself, but that's what my userinfo is for.  Go forth and ... yeah, it's not that exciting.  But you're welcome to read it anyways.  Could be interesting.

So yeah, did I have anything else?  *pats self down*

Nope, doesn't look like it.  *mutters*  I need more tags.  'Cause this whole no tags thing?  Is harshing on my mellow.

All right, I'm really done now.

Maybe.

I think.

...

Profile

lusciouspandora: (Default)
Caz

May 2009

S M T W T F S
     12
3 456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags